In a world where companies with data-driven marketing strategies are six times more likely to be profitable than their competition, Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) have become an essential foundation for marketers. Which is probably why about 78% of Enterprise companies have or are planning to implement a CDP in the near future.
If you’re here, we’re guessing you’re one of the 78% of enterprise companies who are planning to implement a CDP.
But once you know you need a CDP, where do you go from there? How do you decide between tech partners? What is a CDP, and what should you look for in one? How can it really help you reach your business goals? And how do you set your teams up for success once you have it?
These are some of the core questions we’ve answered in our CDP Buyers’ Guide. Because the truth is that technology is only one piece of the puzzle. There are strategic questions you should be asking and answering as you research, choose and implement your CDP. Because, as some of the world’s leading tech companies will tell you, strategy lays the foundation for the technology to be successful.
In this CDP buyers’ guide, you’ll learn:
– What exactly a CDP is and does
– How it can help you reach your business goals
– How to determine if your organization is ready for a CDP
– What to look for in a CDP
– How Lytics stacks up against other CDPs on the market today
– 6 steps to choosing the right CDP for your business
– What to do once you’ve chosen your CDP