Panel Discussion: The Future of the Martech Super Stack
Hear from Lytics CEO, James McDermott plus senior MarTech leaders at Adobe, Google, and Salesforce as they discuss what it takes to effectively compete in the digital economy.
Listen in on a recent panel discussion from the Analytics Rising event, where Lytics CEO James McDermott and senior leaders from today’s leading tech companies discuss three key questions surrounding MarTech stacks and the future of MarTech:
– What are the biggest challenges your customers have around choosing and leveraging technology and how are you addressing them?
– What are the benefits and drawbacks of niche expertise vs. a single platform—and how has this driven your strategy?
– How should marketers ensure they’re making use of their data from different systems while staying compliant AND focusing on what’s most effective?
Plus they share their perspectives on the single biggest priorities for marketers in 2019.
PANELISTS IN THE DISCUSSION:
– George Sadler – Senior Director Enterprise Marketing and Analytics at Adobe
– Vikas Jain – Head of Strategic Alliances at Google
– James McDermott – CEO and Co-Founder of Lytics
– John Saurez-Davis – SVP and Chief Strategy Officer and Salesforce