Read customer stories
There’s a lot of confusion about how AI/ML works.
We want to give you a quick primer on how marketers can use data science to improve their own marketing.
In this webinar with Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, President of Lytics, and Drew Lanenga, Head Data Scientist at Lytics, you will learn:
– Why too much data might actually be a bigger problem than you think it is
– Why you should use behavioral data instead of other data
– How data science helps you create personalization at scale
– How to replace third party data with first party data
This webinar is part of our hit series Data Science for Marketers. If you want to read the entire series and watch the other videos, click the links below.
– Lesson 1: Not All Data Are Created Equal
– Lesson 2: The Right Data Gets Results
– Lesson 3: The Difference Between 1st and 3rd Party Data
– Lesson 4: You Don’t Have to Give Up the Driver’s Seat
– Lesson 5: Insight without Action is Just Information