Read customer stories
Fill out the form below and get access
So, if the old 5 Ps aren’t hyper-relevant to marketing jobs these days, where should we actually focus our energies? The answer lies in another set of 5 Ps—one that has grown and will grow with the evolving roles and technologies of marketing teams.
If you pursued a traditional marketing degree in the past 10 or 20 years, you were probably taught about the 5 Ps: product, price, place, promotion, and people. At the time, they were the key pieces of any marketing puzzle. They helped you figure out what you were selling, where you were selling it, how you’d price it, how you’d sell it, and who you’d sell it to.
But here’s the thing: while those Ps still offer a useful framework for setting up a business, the role of marketing has shifted and grown over the years. And marketers are starting to point out that the old Ps aren’t that relevant to their day-to-day jobs.
So, what are these new 5 Ps and why do they matter? How can they transform your customer satisfaction and ROI?
Download our white paper to find out.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
– Why the old 5 Ps of marketing aren’t quite cutting it in today’s digital world
– What the new 5 Ps are and why they matter
– Why digital transformation is essential to marketing success today
– How the new 5 Ps drive real business results
– How CDPs, DMPs, and CRMs handle (or don’t handle) digital transformation via the 5 Ps
– How your company is doing with the new 5 Ps today
Download the guide today to learn about the new 5 Ps and how they can transform your business. And let us know if you have any questions along the way or want to set up a Lytics demo for your team.