Read customer stories
Fill out the form below and get access
Today, data solutions—like CDPs and DMPs—are the #1 technology being implemented by Enterprise companies. And with 70% of IT execs saying data technology contributes to revenue growth, this rush toward a more data-centric marketing model should come as no surprise.
But once you know you need a data solution, how do you find the right one? In a market that’s getting more saturated every day, how do you know which technology is best for your business? What’s the difference between the big data acronyms? Which solution (or combination of solutions) will move you toward your unique business and marketing goals?
In our latest white paper, these are the questions we tackle—breaking down the difference between Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and Data Management Platforms (DMPs) and the unique values, challenges, and outcomes each brings to the table.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
– What CDPs and DMPs really are and how they’re different
– The unique value of each technology
– The difference between first- and third-party data
– Why 82% of marketers question the reliability of third-party data—and why we think sometimes it can be valuable anyway
– How CDPs and DMPs handle data privacy
– How to figure out which technology (or combination of technologies) is right for your business